Breeding management of your mare can be expensive, time consuming and tedious, especially if it is your first time.
We are prepared to help you throughout the entire process; from mare reproductive cycle preparation, coordination between the stallion facility and semen transport, all the way through the breeding process.
- Artificial Insemination
- Deep horn endoscopic insemination
- Embryo work
- Semen handling capabilities
- Sub-fertile Mare Evaluation and Management
- Uterine Biopsy
- Uterine Culture
- Uterine Endoscopy
- Therapeutic Treatments
- Hormonal Treatments
- Pregnancy Diagnosis
- Twin Reduction
- Management of Postpartum Disorders
- Management of Uterine Infections
- Reproductive Surgery
Call now to discuss options for the 2017 breeding season that will fit into your breeding program!